Mayor Bongile Mbingo
I am confident that as we forge ahead, we all get to realize the importance of good corporate governance and the dire need for continuous learning to ensure that we keep improving. I am more than confident that the experiences of the past have made this Municipality the great Local Authority it has become over the year under review.
Town Clerk's Office
Mr. Vusi Matsebula
Town Clerk / CEO
The tiniest photon of light can change the way you see life. Self motivation and drive to be better than you were a minute ago is what sets us, Ezulwini Municipality apart from the rest. mission to provide the quality of life the community of Ezulwini through the provision of efficient services and infrastructure responsive to the needs of the people.
Who are we?
Ezulwini is situated along the Mbabane-Manzini corridor, the back drop of Mbabane and Matsapha industrial town. Ezulwini was declared a town in November 1995 through Legal notice no.117 of 1995 with a population estimated to be 8, 841 in 1998 and projected to be 10, 936 in 1999. The town is host to a complex of hotels and restaurants, a characteristic which makes Ezulwini a natural tourist centre of the country
- We are polite to our stakeholders and colleagues
- We are timely mannered for work and meetings.
- We have regard for authority and stakeholder responsibility.
- We have an open and honest attitude.
- We uphold ethical standards.
- We comply with high quality standards.
- We follow best practice in the workplace.
- We are disciplined towards work and programmes.
- We maintain confidentiality.
- We practice objectivity.
- We are innovative in our work.
- We are truthful.
- We are transparent and have open lines of communication.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We respond and react to team objectives and understand our role within the team.
- We respond to all requests.
The Town Council
At Ezulwini Municipality, we provide the following services to the community:
- Infrastructure Development Monitoring
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Land use management
- Approval of Town Planning Schemes
- Animal Welfare & Food safety
- Waste Management
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Permits and licensing
Town Programs & Initiatives
The municipal council of Ezulwini holds a number of community initiatives including care centre outreaches and health programs. Learn more about these programs and get details on how you can give a helping hand.
What we do.
The mission at Ezulwini Municipality is to provide the quality of life of Ezulwini community through the provision of efficient services and infrastructure responsive to the needs of the residents.
Solid waste management is a public service with environmental impact, public health and safety and hygiene of the residential and business area.
Health & Safety
The department of public health and environment works hand in hand with the public to make sure the environment is naturally safe and Eco-friendly.
Road and infrastructure maintenance have become our biggest priority since we have noticed measurable growth in the population of the town.
The Municipality has a programme for clearing vacant public spaces to ensure they do not pose a threat to the residents by housing potential harm.