Values | what we expect
- We are polite to our stakeholders and colleagues
- We are timely mannered for work and meetings.
- We have regard for authority and stakeholder responsibility.
- We have an open and honest attitude.
- We uphold ethical standards.
- We comply with high quality standards.
- We follow best practice in the workplace.
- We are disciplined towards work and programmes.
- We maintain confidentiality.
- We practice objectivity.
- We are innovative in our work.
- We are truthful.
- We are transparent and have open lines of communication.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We respond and react to team objectives and understand our role within the team.
- We respond to all requests.
Ezulwini Municipality operates through the Town Clerk’s Office, Corporate Services, Treasury, Town Planning, Engineering and Public Works, Public Health and Environmental Safety and the AMICAALL office. From time to time, AMICAALL accepts volunteers to work with the staff in the local authority towards the betterment of the community of Ezulwini.
The Town Council also accepts young professionals and guides them through the internship programme from various institutions in the kingdom. The list of institutions include:
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- The University of Eswatini (Luyengo, Mbabane & Kwaluseni Campus)
- Eswatini College of Technology
Current Openings at the Municipality:
- March 20, 2020 | Environmental Health Inspector (application closed)
- Be well presented. Dress code be smart casual to formal.
- Responses to be kept brief and pin-point.
- Keep eye contact with the interviewer.
- Have a working knowledge with the local authority’s functions and operations.
“I joined the local authority in 2011, with technical skills in Land Use Management, Local Economic Development, Geographic Information Systems, Strategy Formulation and research. I hold a Masters Degree in Town and Regional Planning from the University of Pretoria. I also received a Post Graduate Certificate in Disaster Management from the same institution. I have also done short managerial courses Project Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Collective Bargaining and Joint Negotiation”
“During recruitment, we practise transparency here at Ezulwini Municipality with no discrimination. Fair recruitment, exercised with merit is carried it with the help of our Corporate Services Manager and every manager who is involved in the process. We attend every application letter and interview everyone to select the appropriate candidate that deserves the post. All media platforms are being used as our advertising channels to reach everyone interested in the country for the post and we make sure every one is able to apply and show their utmost interest without any difficulties”
Join the Town Council, move the town, climb the corporate ladder and shape your future the way you want.