The Ezulwini Municipality invites competent, registered and reputable companies to tender for sources of supply for the Annual year 2020/21. Completed tender documents must be endorsed with appropriate Tender Number and addressed to the Town Clerk, P.O. Box 344 Ezulwini. The tenders must be placed in the Tender Box, not later than 12:00 Noon, Wednesday 25th March 2020 and Tenders will be opened the same day from 12:10hours.
Tenderers are expected to submit one (1) original copy and five (5) copies of the tender documents, clearly marked on the front page. Late or telegraphic tenders will not be accepted. The Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest of any tender.
Download the documents
- Tender No. 1 – Printing and Stationery (837 kB)
- Tender No. 2 – Printing of Council Documents (918 kB)
- Tender No. 3 – Supply of Protective Clothing (814 kB)
- Tender No. 4 – Supply of Cleaning Material (745 kB)
- Tender No. 5 – Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Domestic Lights (784 kB)
- Tender No. 6 – Supply & Delivery of Building Material (818 kB)
- Tender No. 7 – Supply of Computer Hardware and Software (740 kB)
- Tender No. 8 – Supply of Gravel (694 kB)
- Tender No. 9 – Supply and Delivery of Road Signage (796 kB)
- Tender No. 10 – Plant Hire (700 kB)
- Tender No. 11 – Brush Cutter Consumables & Servicing (703 kB)
- Tender No. 12 – Supply & Delivery of Road Material (691 kB)
- Tender No. 13 – Supply of Promotional Material (815 kB)
- Tender No. 14 – Supply of Waste Management & Consumables (673 kB)
- Tender No. 15 – Maintenance of Road Reserve (744 kB)
Required from tenderer upon submission
- A certified copy of an official statement of the Directors, alternative directors, managers and auditors of the company (for Eswatini firms: Form ‘J’);
- A certified copy of an official statement of the annual summary of shares, shared capital (for Eswatini firms: Form ‘C’);
- Certified copy of Labour Compliant Certificate.
- E400.00 (Four Hundred Emalangeni) Receipt for payment for the Tender Document.
- A valid Trading License.
- A valid original Tax Compliance Certificate.
- ENPF Compliance Certificate.
- Police clearance certificate for ALL Directors.
- P.O. Box 344, Ezulwini, Eswatini
- Tel: (+268) 2416 2531/1432/1905
- Mobile: (+268) 7617 4704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.ezulwini.co.sz
- Location: 73 Mpumalanga Crescent, Lot 1 Mountain View Township